Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few pics from today\'s fun....spring time is almost here!

Met up with "VIPR GTS" from over at the VCA and major lurker here at VA. He brought a friend with him...the local Viper tech who was also very nice. We then took a spirited ride around some country roads, highway before heading home late in the afternoon.

It looks like Cincinnati has quite a few Viper owners who want to get a thing together this summer so things should be heating up around here. Lots of modified rides too.

The sapphire/silver GTS has one of the first Roe s/c ever made and the car has been through hell and back getting the thing to run right but now all is well.

It runs quite well now and has lots of engine mods and when he gets on it...it sounds VERY nice.

here are some pics...

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Re: A few pics from today\'s fun....spring time is almost here!

Great pics, glad you had fun! Tell VIPR GTS to start posting here!

·
Registered
276 Posts

I'm here, had a great time with Toby, his car is almost new but he doesn't mind getting on it. He is alot of fun to follow through the twisties, my kind of driver. Toby, you should have gotten a better picture of my VIPAIR. You know that the VIPAIR is where all the horsepower and noise really comes from.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

I heart Sapphire.

·
Registered
276 Posts

I have to thank larry macedo for the motor, he did all of the work and tuning and had the paint work done for me, all I had to do was show up and take it home, sweet deal.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts

You got one hell of a ride, Tony. I hear my Viper sounds tame compared to yours now. We should get the Dayton, Ohio area Vipers together soon...if it ever stops raining here. Saphire and stripes rules! :nod:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

SUN RA KAT said:
You got one hell of a ride, Tony. I hear my Viper sounds tame compared to yours now. We should get the Dayton, Ohio area Vipers together soon...if it ever stops raining here. Saphire and stripes rules! :nod:
Kenny...let me know if you get together....depending on my schedule...count me in.

Tony's car is loud and sounds really nice at idle with that cam.

·
Registered
2 Posts

i can attest to tony's mean sound. i love it. put's my stock setup to shame. can't wait to get one! any recommendations? although i hate duke, if they win it all, i'll be sitting on ~$2,500 just crying out mods........ help! /images/graemlins/carrot

·
Registered
276 Posts

thanks guys, I love the way it sounds now. This looks to be a bad weekend but perhaps on the 10th or 11th we can get something going again. I am going to Bowling Green, anyone else from here going.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts

Nice pics Toby!!

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

The 10th or 11th sounds good to me.

Tony...I will do your avatar in a few....check the other thread.

2kviper...welcome to the alley.

Let's get all the Cincinnati area guys over here. :nod:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts