·
Registered
4,210 Posts
VERY NICE PICS!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Looks like you had a good showing.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Dang Neil! there is a whole lot more vipers in the UK than i thought!!!

How much does insurance run you and did you have to mod anything to pass inspection? I may even bring my ride over to europe... :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have around 60 vipers on the members list, although I go to nearly every meet I've seen around 35, the rest are just names and VIN numbers who dont show to anything. There must be at least another 50 vipers out there who arent in the club. We had a great turnout this time of year the weather is unpredicatable, yet some travelled a round trip of 1000 miles just to come for lunch :thumb:

Insurance is pretty cheap considering the value of the cars over here, my gts even though a 2000 model would cost around $80K to replace, with full coverage insurance on a limited 5000 miles per year mileage I pay $1400.

My GTS is euro spec so no mods to be UK legal, there a few things to change for a imported Stock US spec viper though. Main jobs are fitting a rear fog, markers/indicators on the hood and adjusting the headlights

The twin engined miniviper is Nad's, she and Joel had some fun donoughting in the car park :smiles:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Very cool. I'm in London on business right now. I was wondering what were the chances of spotting a Viper while I'm here. I was walking along the river yesterday. What an awesome day.

·
10,242 Posts
Neil - UK said:
We have around 60 vipers on the members list, although I go to nearly every meet I've seen around 35, the rest are just names and VIN numbers who dont show to anything. There must be at least another 50 vipers out there who arent in the club. We had a great turnout this time of year the weather is unpredicatable, yet some travelled a round trip of 1000 miles just to come for lunch :thumb:

Insurance is pretty cheap considering the value of the cars over here, my gts even though a 2000 model would cost around $80K to replace, with full coverage insurance on a limited 5000 miles per year mileage I pay $1400.

My GTS is euro spec so no mods to be UK legal, there a few things to change for a imported Stock US spec viper though. Main jobs are fitting a rear fog, markers/indicators on the hood and adjusting the headlights

The twin engined miniviper is Nad's, she and Joel had some fun donoughting in the car park :smiles:

What does the average american sportscar (i.e. snake, vette)run moneywise in the UK?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What does the average american sportscar (i.e. snake, vette)run moneywise in the UK?

a brand new euro spec SRT is 78K UKGPB from Chrysler

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.