Viper Alley banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Finally my own personal copyright violation. I needed the perfect calendar for the wall so I had to make it. Picture is borrowed of course. The calendar itself is so small that it doesnt look pixelated to the naked eye.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
SchillingerJr said:
Where did you GET that stuff!!!!!!
Some of the stuff I made, some I bought. The link Jerome posted shows the higher quality stuff. Its HARD to build and/or paint the tiny things. I have a few more knick knacks that have to be finished before they can go in. I also have a little portrait like my avatar that Im going to frame and put up on one of the walls. Once I finish this one I am going to do a 1/43 complete with an engine stand that has a 1/43 V10.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
FUSCUCLA1,

my 4 year old son is on my lap watching us post and when he saw your yellow Viper with the wheel off he said...look daddy..."broken Viper" "oh noooo" in his little kid voice. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
SchillingerJr said:
Where did you GET that stuff!!!!!!
Some of the stuff I made, some I bought. The link Jerome posted shows the higher quality stuff. Its HARD to build and/or paint the tiny things. I have a few more knick knacks that have to be finished before they can go in. I also have a little portrait like my avatar that Im going to frame and put up on one of the walls. Once I finish this one I am going to do a 1/43 complete with an engine stand that has a 1/43 V10.
Man you have some talent to do what you are doing. Those are some nice pieces that you are building. :nod:

I was going to buy a shop box like that but they are some big dollars. :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Toby said:
same little car but with some photoshop work.

Very cool garage FUSCUCLA1!!
Thanks Toby. Im looking to do the BBRs after I get some 1/18 high end stuff (Murc, Diablo, M3, Enzo, 355, 360, 550, 911TT, F1, etc). I really want the BBR yellow Enzo. Still need to get the Brookfield RT/10.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Toby said:
FUSCUCLA1,

my 4 year old son is on my lap watching us post and when he saw your yellow Viper with the wheel off he said...look daddy..."broken Viper" "oh noooo" in his little kid voice. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif Had to take the wheels off to paint the rotors. Also, I think I want the car on jack stands with the creeper underneath and hood up. My display case has TOO many vipers on all fours with the hoods closed.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Jerome said:
Man you have some talent to do what you are doing. Those are some nice pieces that you are building. :nod:

THANKS, it hasn't been easy.

That how I started. My parents bought me one for Xmas. It was not only rediculously priced but the quality was inferior. I figured this way I can have exactly what I want with high detail and a lower price. Only thing I can't replicate is the used/dirty look the retail box had. Mine is too sterile looking. I figure ill do the used banged up look on my 1/43rd.

Notice I added the snap on logo to the GMP tool chest??? And recaro on the head rest of the Creeper /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
If the grass wasn't so damn tall you'd think that was completely real.

·
18,149 Posts
FUSCUCLA1 said:
Jerome said:

THANKS, it hasn't been easy.

That how I started. My parents bought me one for Xmas. It was not only rediculously priced but the quality was inferior. I figured this way I can have exactly what I want with high detail and a lower price. Only thing I can't replicate is the used/dirty look the retail box had. Mine is too sterile looking. I figure ill do the used banged up look on my 1/43rd.

Notice I added the snap on logo to the GMP tool chest??? And recaro on the head rest of the Creeper /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I did see the Snap On logo but did not see the Recaro one. How did you do the Snap On ones?

And yes your shop box does look a lot nicer than the ones you can buy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I hand painted those.

:rofl: Just kidding. Its one of those water slide decals. I can't remember where I got it. I used soo many different sets and accessories to piece it together that i am not sure which it came with.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I took off the side pieces and am respraying them. As it turns out the orange looks much better sprayed over white than grey primer :bonk:

Attachments

·
18,149 Posts
81 - 100 of 106 Posts