Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a industrial park and thought the setting was perfect.

Enjoy..

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another fine shot...

I wish I could post these in high resolution as I have them in 1600x1200 and they look great.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Very nice. Excellent job on keeping it clean as well!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
TobyT gets my vote for "proudest viper owner on this site" Enjoy it while you can Toby cause when I get my viper, I can gaurantee you that I will overtake this award /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
that car is probably amongst my CAAP pics that I took a long time ago at my plant visit /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Craig201MPH said:
that car is probably amongst my CAAP pics that I took a long time ago at my plant visit /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

oh please do look for them. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I think more owners should post their pride and joy. :nod:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
TobyT said:
Craig201MPH said:

oh please do look for them. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I think more owners should post their pride and joy. :nod:
Ok, I'll look for the blue/white one /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif I'll have to scan some of them when I get home

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
randall said:
next pic needs some tire smoke :dance:
nice ride Toby!
Send be 600.00 for a new set or rear tires and I will smoke them down to a nub.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
man that looks great. ours is still in hibernation

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Toby,
The car is just beautiful! Enjoy it in good health, and more importantly, have fun with it. In my opinion, if anyone deserves to be happy with a new Viper...it most certainly, would be you /images/graemlins/smile.gif Wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
Laura:smooch:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey TobyT,

Who was holding all the beautiful women back long enough for you to take those pictures ?? Blue/Whites are Babe Magnets !!! Not that I would in anyway condone the use of the Viper to pick up women..... That's just wrong.

I thought I was the proudest '96 GTS owner out there. I guess I have some competition now /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts