Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not me guys, not yet /images/graemlins/laughing.gif There is a car that is coming to fl V10s to make it's comeback after some major motor rework and tuning updates. This car still holds the SC only record for both et and mph. I Heard it start up the other day and it sounds vicious /images/graemlins/devil The Doctor seems to think that he will take his record and shatter it. Word has it too that he is going to do spank some of the turbo cars with this car also /images/graemlins/dunno Here we go again....... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,179 Posts
Yeah, you're just lucky you don't still have your car or I would hav eot put a beat down on you again with my little Roe car /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I don't doubt it will break the 63 but don't come picking on this Turbo car.
/images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I don't get it, you think the old DLM car will or won't break the 63?
I just dont think it is gonna bust a 9.07 But I am confident the car will run 9.40's

I think the TT will be Very impressive as well. You set the bar high just dont make T-shirts yet! :thumb:

see you this thursday???

·
Viper Love
550 Posts
Moundir why don't you get a viper again man and give us the real comeback ! at least you made us enjoy your car with you with all the videos and smack ! go man buy one!!

and DR.Roof run the numbers man my money on you good luck :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.