Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace mine due to it being all rusty. Looks like a previous owner didn't have the cap tight enough and brake fluid shot onto the black booster. Its more of an aesthetic thing for me since everything else looks good compared to that. I looked around and cant find a good answer to which part number that may be. I know a few of the parts are shared from other dodge models. That would help cost.

Thanks
Dave

·
Landscaping Professional
14,158 Posts
The manual says it's a Bendix dual diafram 205mm / 8-1/16" unit. Not serviceable. There's an info tag on the lower front face. With the numbers you might cross-reference other applications. It is a physically longer and relatively compact (diameter) unit.

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T

·
Premium Member
19,304 Posts
I have one. Let me know what you think is fair, I can have it shipped out this week

·
Premium Member
19,304 Posts
See Looks like crap. Everything else looks ok. I know you can get a chrome cover for it, but I'm not big on chrome. 99RT10&GTS do you have a picture?
View attachment 151695
Not to kill a sale, but you can easily sand that down and paint with a satin black to make ti look like new. Just tape it all off. Or if you are anal, just remove it and do it off the car.

·
Premium Member
19,304 Posts
Belangers always had shitty coating. You can get headers ceramic coated(Jet Hot) for about $600, just check around duckduckgo.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would definitely paint those over as recommended, shouldn’t be too difficult to remove . Looking to get my belangers recoated, what headers (coating) do you have ?? Thanks
These are Belanger Headers. Installed by previous owner. I also recommend Jet Hot coatings. I had my downpipe coated by them in 2003 on my Subaru and it still looks like the day I installed them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill pull it all apart one of these days and recoat it since it still works good. Was also thinking about removing the booster and just running a master like a friend did in his. Cheapest route is recoating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts