Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Re: \'96 BLOWN GTS DYNO-JET SHEET

Well, I was one of the guys who didn't believe it would happen and that you were bluffing. I will be the first to say I was wrong... :doh:

If this is your sheet and your car holds up after numerous beatings, I say "congrats", that is some serious power. :thumb:

I think you have been fitting in here lately Matt. I was one of the guys that thought you were a complete and total fuckup when you arrived. I really thought you were an ass. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

But, everybody new here just has to get Alley whipped before you can pass. And my oh my, you received one of the best whippin's I have seen /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :nuts:

Your contributions to the Soup Kitchen have been very fine also I might add.

What kind of #'s would this Hp and torque run on the 1/4 mile? Anybody?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

MHQC said:
Well, I was one of the guys who didn't believe it would happen and that you were bluffing. I will be the first to say I was wrong... :doh:

If this is your sheet and your car holds up after numerous beatings, I say "congrats", that is some serious power. :thumb:

I think you have been fitting in here lately Matt. I was one of the guys that thought you were a complete and total fuckup when you arrived. I really thought you were an ass. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

But, everybody new here just has to get Alley whipped before you can pass. And my oh my, you received one of the best whippin's I have seen /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :nuts:

Your contributions to the Soup Kitchen have been very fine also I might add.

What kind of #'s would this Hp and torque run on the 1/4 mile? Anybody?
Thanks Michael. I must say I definately got my fair share of abuse and dished it as well. No worries. I am glad to be aboard. So far so good on the car. I beat on it Sat night and I mean we beat on it, with no problems. I may take it to the track soon, but I will have to run street tires b/c I am afraid the stock clutch would not stand up to the bite of slicks. That will be my next add on by the way. Maybe in January. I am still waiting on my HRE 547 R's to get here. For anyone interested the link to my buddies speed shop is undergroundracing.com and Kevin is the owner 704 361 3443). He does great work as you can see and is "very" reasonible w/ his prices. I will have pictures and video up soon or it will be at the listed site.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts

Very impressive numbers!!! :bowdown:

Curve looks great! Got any pics of the car?? Still wish you could make it to San Antonio.

·
Registered
582 Posts

Someone may have asked this before, but is this with stock heads/cam or upgraded ones? If stock, you must be creating some serious boost to get to those numbers.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

RedGTS said:
Someone may have asked this before, but is this with stock heads/cam or upgraded ones? If stock, you must be creating some serious boost to get to those numbers.
NO internals. Only upgrade was fuel system, hell I don't even have headers on it. Boost is only 13 at 6100. I might, might go internal if I get bored with this but I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts

Matt,Something tells me that your buddy Kevin is going to have a very prosperous future :thumb: !

Outrageous #'s and great linear power curve ...I'm blown away ! ( No Pun Intended /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif )

Congrats and Enjoy !

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Yellow Fever said:
Matt,Something tells me that your buddy Kevin is going to have a very prosperous future :thumb: !

Outrageous #'s and great linear power curve ...I'm blown away ! ( No Pun Intended /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif )

Congrats and Enjoy !

:cheers:

Jeff
Thaks again. I really appreciate this guys. After all the shit I took I am going to personally thank everyone that replys to this. Can you feel the love.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts

Hey Blown-Up ;) - nice farking numbers, I'm real impressed.. The only thing is, with headers you could add another 30 RWHP - why hold yourself back?

But, great effort - your tuner/mechanic is real good - any pics of your setup?

·
Registered
129 Posts

Sweet numbers '96. Now my only question is to the tuners out there, how is he doing this without heads,cam and with stock cast manifolds?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Thanks Clint. Before I went fucking nuts on this thing believe it or not I was only going to put cat back exhaust (Corsa) which I did, b/c I did not want it to loud. Once I got into all this other stuff really just did not think about it. If clutch goes probably will add them at that time. Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.