Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this dealer is selling a 95 viper black with 61k for 29,900 does this sound like a good deal if it is clean and has not been wrecked, and i would of course take it somewere to get it checked out. I know 61k is alot of miles but is that bad. I plan on mod. with intake, exhaust, super or turbo but not racing it just week end fun on the road.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Make sure it's not from the KC area....I knew this guy who has a similar one and he's had a shit load of problems with the automatic. The paint job was full of swirl marks and...last but not least...he had it riced up with blue neon strip lights underneath the hood and in the trunk around his amp. Haven't seen it for about 3 years though.

·
Registered
732 Posts
There is a black one in the chicago area for sale, it's a'95 black with tan. it has black painted rims, us flags across the doors and rear quarter panels. And a huge snake head on the hood. He wants $38k for it.

isaac

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.