Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my viper is being picked up late tonight, or tomorrow to come home. Heffner put her on the dyno one last time to make sure everything was fine, and she pulled 923/1018 (+/- 5 b/c i was so excited, i forgot the exact numbers). that was on 15 lbs of boost, no water, no nos, etc. BOOST ONLY! i'll have the dyno sheet hopefully today. obviously, that is just a huge number, and it will be dialed down for me to cruise the street. i cant wait to get my car back!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
King GTS said:
Congrats Eric! I'm feelin your excitement bro. /images/graemlins/thumbs2
thanks buddy, i wont be able to sleep this next week. knowing my car is "almost" home is tough /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Congrats...!!! now put a camera in it and show us how it runs!!

G

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
That thing is a stump pulling freighttrain. Damn those torque numbers are CRAZY!!!! Is that the highest BOOST ONLY torque number yet?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gerald said:
Congrats...!!! now put a camera in it and show us how it runs!!

G
Officer G,
i want to get a camera! what camera mount are you using? i want something that i can remove when i dont have the camera in the car. i dont want some bar sticking up between the seats...

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smokin said:
That thing is a stump pulling freighttrain. Damn those torque numbers are CRAZY!!!! Is that the highest BOOST ONLY torque number yet?
thanks dude. i think it has to be up there, i never really cared until now /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Smokin said:
thanks dude. i think it has to be up there, i never really cared until now /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Damn you and your propencity to make other spend more money!!! :fist:

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Smokin said:
Stock fuel system?

Signed,
Underground Racing

Nice #'s E - I'd like to take a look at that sheet; you've probably got about 600 RWTQ after 2500 rpm. :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Eric get ready for the most fun you can have on 4 wheels ! I just got back from a 200 Mile cruise this morning , I'm going on week # 6 and I still can't wipe the Grin off my face .

Enjoy my brotha !

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Holy shit that is insane! I am excited for you. HA!

How much dialed down do you expect it to be for street use?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts