Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
847R\'s

I got to say that those 20" 847R's that Gary has on his car is definately making me considering going down the 847R line... Dang, those rims looks good!

Anyone got a pic of a RT/10 with 847R's? Ideally 18" (i'm sticking to stock sizes since i have two sets of extra tires sitting at home).

-Par

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Re: 847R\'s

par said:
I got to say that those 20" 847R's that Gary has on his car is definately making me considering going down the 847R line... Dang, those rims looks good!

Anyone got a pic of a RT/10 with 847R's? Ideally 18" (i'm sticking to stock sizes since i have two sets of extra tires sitting at home).

-Par
Par -

Here are some 19" HRE 547R's on a red RT. Should give you and idea, sorry no red RT's with 18".

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 847R\'

They are nice, thanks Nathan.

Anyone with a pic of the 847's? i guess the main difference is that the 847's are a bit 'cleaner' in their design, that's how it looks to me on the HRE web page.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Re: 847R\'

GARY JAVO said:
Ya know, I heard Anthony and John are coming out with some really nice lookin wheels pretty soon... did you check with them? Just ask Carrot, he'll tell you how much more cost effective they are. I think they would be a much better choice... :nod: :nod: :idea:
:rofl: Fucker! :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.