Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get it. I was reading my latest issue of automobile, and the viper gts got # 65 out of 100. I thought it should have been in the top 10 myself. WTF are these guys smokin'. Whatever it is. Keep it away from me. The viper gets beat out by a FIAT 500, Golf GTi BMW 2002tii! GRRRRRR.

The Shelby cobra got 3rd. 911 gets 2nd and the corvette stingray 427 got the top pick.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
automobile is comprised of the motherfuckers too stupid for car and driver and to gay for hot rod. read their shit with skepticism because i guaranty you they all drive hondas....

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a stingray, although not a 427

but believe me, I think the Viper is BY FAR one of the TOP 5 hottest cars I have ever layed eyes on /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also...they didn't put the supra in there. How many I-6's can you think of that can take 900+ rwhp. Well fuck automobile. Here is my top 10

1.) Bugatte(sp?) Veryon EB16-4 (AWD V16 with 4 trubos and 980hp STOCK)

2.) McLaren F1 LM

3.) Viper GTS ACR

4.) F-50

5.) Diablo SV

6.) Supra Turbo

7.) Shelby 427 Cobra <---should'a have a hemi

8.) Noble M12 GTO 3R

9.) 911 GT2

10.) Corvette ZO6

I had a hard time placing the supra and the noble. The 911 and corvette, I don't like them but...they are great sports cars thus they should be on the top 10. So many other cars, I really think are great cars. I think I'll make a top 100 soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.