Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading out about noon today to add some miles to my RT/10. If anyone else has the same idea, let me know.

martyb

·
Registered
636 Posts
Your killing me M,TOOOFST's still in SinCity.
Take a ride and get yourself some diapers,
thats's what your gonna need after the Roe
S/C is installed.
The S/C should should give you another 10yrs
and 10cars of peace of mind.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Doing the same way south of you. Oil and steering fluid changed as well. Steering fluid cap clamp and Raptor shift light went in also.
Ready for Spring!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TOOOFST,

I figured I better enjoy the day today, weather is going to turn to shit the rest of the week. Can't wait to get that Roe installed!!!!!

Cornhead, where are you located??

PRVT JET,

Non-routine meaning good or bad??

martyb

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Marty, funny thing is... This afternoon as I was headed out the door to an Arena Football Game to watch the Chicago Rush play the Tennesse Titans was..."I wonder if Marty B is out and around??"

:lol:

I was right!

Jay K.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chuck,
i did not run through much salt, my car hooked up in 2nd just fine, had a blast. Spent 2 hours cleaning it when I got home though.

Jay,
I was all over yesterday, put about 200 miles on the car. Even had a little fun with an Audi S4, well at least it was fun for me. I got my new plates and now it seems like I am an instigator!!

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
martyb said:
Chuck,
i did not run through much salt, my car hooked up in 2nd just fine, had a blast. Spent 2 hours cleaning it when I got home though.

Jay,
I was all over yesterday, put about 200 miles on the car. Even had a little fun with an Audi S4, well at least it was fun for me. I got my new plates and now it seems like I am an instigator!!
The only reason Chuck is worried about salt, is his viper has never seen as much as a cloudy day. That is truly a garage queen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

j/k Chuck, I know you love that car, and you keep it beautiful. Oh, by the way, I always wondered if the bubble is on a timer, so it only let's the car out on a certain date? :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
350 Posts
"Hey Cornhead, you're from Effingham ain't ya?"

Yup! Kinda isolated, but blessed with country 2 lane blacktop to play on.

It was fun getting the shift light tuned in. Kinda surprised how far off I was by going by the tach.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like my car to look as good as new also, and I spend quite a bit of time cleaning/detailing. But I also drive it. No way I am passing up a mid 60 degree day, especially when the rest of the week sucks shit. I am hoping to put 7-8K miles on every year at the least.

Hey cornhead, I used to travel to Mattoon for business quite a bit. I know the guy that used to own the Coles County drag strip down in cornland.

·
Registered
350 Posts
As long as I've been here, Coles Co has been 1/8 mile, (so I've gone elsewhere).
The owner of MidAmerica Designs (Vette parts distributor) in Effingham has purchased some acreage behind his shop and intends to put in a skid pad and drag strip for the Vette and Porsche crowd. I can't wait for him to Get 'er Done!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I drove by Mike's home a few years ago when I was down there, pretty nice place! Glad to hear he is going to put in a track.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Chuck 97 GTS said:
There's still salt on the roads, are you guys out your mind?? :D

Hey Cornhead, you're from Effingham ain't ya?
:werd:

Getting all that dusty shit all over the bottom of the car, all over all the various fasteners and aluminum everythng. Not a good idea.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
:werd:

Getting all that dusty shit all over the bottom of the car, all over all the various fasteners and aluminum everythng. Not a good idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig's on the money!!! That shit turns nice rides into shit boxes!!! :nod:
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.