Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

566 CID Stroker Motor

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  2BADD 4U 
#1 ·
This is just a test...to see if I can get more hits than the 550 and 510 Stroker motor threads...Which means I do not wanna see a thread titled "598 Stroker Motor" as a copy cat take...Get your own material...

#3 ·
HP said:
Next, you'll be posting your 566 is blown up, and
you're pissed. :fight:
I was gonna post something about Anthony's oil pressure again...but Jesus told me not too...

Hey Hugh...My big black car and I will be on the dyno all afternoon tomorrow...we're jetting up...So guess who's re-gapping their plugs in between posting humorous takes on VA...yep...Decided to go with 0.0325

#15 ·
SRT Mike said:
Snake Bitten said:
SRT Mike said:
Gerbald,

Why don't you bore it out to 6 inches - then you'll have infinite displacement.

That's what she said...story of Mikey's life! 5 inches short of infinite displacement! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
(textbook comeback #7432)

It may only be 5 inches.. but some chicks like it that wide

Uhm...Perhaps you need a calculator...

6" - 5" = 1"

PS: Did you find me a tester???

#16 ·
Snake Bitten said:
SRT Mike said:
Snake Bitten said:
SRT Mike said:
Gerbald,

Why don't you bore it out to 6 inches - then you'll have infinite displacement.

That's what she said...story of Mikey's life! 5 inches short of infinite displacement! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
(textbook comeback #7432)

It may only be 5 inches.. but some chicks like it that wide

Uhm...Perhaps you need a calculator...

6" - 5" = 1"

PS: Did you find me a tester???
I know, but if I used 1" it woudln't do justice to my penicular magnifitude... err, or something.

Yes, I found you a tester which is on it's way! Let me know how it works and in the meantime we'll get the software updated in the other one to stop the glitching.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.