Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, Next week I'll be ordering new rims for my bumblebee. I've looked threw countless wheels and have decided to go with HRE 547 or 547R chromed.I read some of the bad stories about HRE in the vendor section , but I'll take my chances. They just look the best to me. I've searched threw the photo section and have yet to find a Viper with the R series on. Is this a personal reason among buyers or is their another reason? Also, I'll be selling my stock 2002 GTS rims, they have a few blemishes, but look really good overall. What would be a fair price to ask for these?

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
man!!....those 847R's are killer!!!!....i likey!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool pics, gonna go with the 547R, just looks meaner to me. Anyone interested in the stock wheels or at least a suggestion on the price?

·
Registered
533 Posts
On an 18", the regular series has a 17" center and the outer lip makes up the rest.

The R series has a 18" center rim with an almost flat lip. It creates a deep illusion and has a larger center which looks incredible.

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Contact Mike Evans (813)810-1432 has HRE 2003 Chrome 540R, work with run flats for sale. They are for 03 Vipers but should work with Gen II. You'd probably get a good deal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
18x10 on the front, 18x13 on the rear. Chuck 98 R/T 10, thanks for the offer, but I'm stuck on the 547

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Contact Mike Evans (813)810-1432 has HRE 2003 Chrome 540R, work with run flats for sale. They are for 03 Vipers but should work with Gen II. You'd probably get a good deal.
Chuck what size are they?

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
vipergts2000 said:
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Chuck what size are they?
They are a direct stock replacement for SRT-10. 18 front and 19 rear I believe but don't quote me on that. Give Mike a call. Tell him where you heard about them and maybe he will cut you a deal.

·
Registered
166 Posts
the 847s look exactly like the CCW 19s.

I think the 547R's are the way to go. Gotta go with black centers since the car has black stripes though.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
alexws6 said:
the 847s look exactly like the CCW 19s.
No actually you are wrong they are completely different. I will post both pictures so you can see the difference. Elite Motorsports told me thety were selling me 847R's and what shows up at my door? A knock off CCW. Not that CCW is a bad wheel, I like there wheels but just not for the price I paid. I could have got them from CCW for 2k less that whate Elite charged me. Be careful if Scott says he is sending you HRE's!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.