Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
srt10x3 said:
Oh he can drive.. I'd put him in the top 8 on this board...

(note, I would never ride with him).. He's F'ing crazy.. 130mph through 441 traffic at 4:30pm.. No way...

Craig... Out
BTW, 130 isn't even a competitive 1/8 mile speed. :thumb:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Coolness.. I'll be there. Care to have a little wager? I bet Yellow Stain can produce a better reaction time than you? ;) I'll even give you a handicap of say .025.. Whatcha think?

Craig

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
srt10x3 said:
Coolness.. I'll be there. Care to have a little wager? I bet Yellow Stain can produce a better reaction time than you? ;) I'll even give you a handicap of say .025.. Whatcha think?

Craig
All you have to do is go to a race out of town and see yellowstain and larry m. in action like at the motel in bowlingreen. Then the bet would be, "which one of them bitches can bite the pillow the longest...". Ive seen it in person - not a pretty site.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Then the bet would be, "which one of them bitches can bite the pillow the longest...". Ive seen it in person - not a pretty site.

Are you jealous John?

Do you miss the old days?

Isn't Nick your new bitch? :rofl: :rofl:

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
24 Posts
What is your biggest bet on sports? I am not so professional gambler so I try not to risk big sums. If I make a bet, it is always a bet on football. But I cannot afford big sums no matter how tempting it may be. Luckily, with this healthy approach I do not have losses at all. And even small wins make a big difference for my pocket. And what profit do your sports bets normally bring?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts