Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Either Lakeland, or Orlando..

Within 3 passes.

I reserve the right to drive it (or Joel at M2) on the 4th or 5th pass if he doesn't make it.

I'll take that $20K bet, single pass, Orlando, Right Lane.

Craig

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
1TONY1 said:
I bet $20,000 that my car (b/w Viper) will go an 8.99 or better.....any takers ??

First run of the day, I pick the track...itsadeal! :idea:

Carlsbad Raceway in Carlsbad California...The traction is non-existent, on their best day!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd be willing to bet $5,000.00 that the ole yellowstain doesn't go a 9.40 or better assuming that the car has a six speed, even if Jesus Christ himself drives it. I wouldn't bet against a high 9 though cause for a turbo car to not run 9s in this day and age would just be pathetic. I've got another $5,000.00 that says 2manytoys' car will hand yellowstain his ass!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
5k that he runs a 9.4 or better? I always like to bet. So much can go wrong. Nailing that 9.4 is gonna be pretty hard. ...... WHO'S driving?

G

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
First run of the day, I pick the track...itsadeal! :idea:

Carlsbad Raceway in Carlsbad California...The traction is non-existent, on their best day!!!

Snake...track is gone.....plowed under.... RIP!

Carl

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
srt10x3 said:
Now back to the matter at hand. $5K that Yellowstain's car runs at least a 9.7 and another $5K he hits a 9.4 or better. Any takers... Thought So.

Let me understand...it he runs 9.7 or slower then someone gets $10K and if he runs 9.4 or better you get $10K

What are the rest of the terms/conditions?

·
Registered
384 Posts
catwood said:
Let me understand...it he runs 9.7 or slower then someone gets $10K and if he runs 9.4 or better you get $10K

What are the rest of the terms/conditions?
That is correct. He gets three passes to try to make his 9.4, if he makes a 9.7 or better, I win $5K, if the same person taks the 9.4 bet, then it is a wash. If you take both bets, then there is a $10K swing for the loser and winner. Only other condition is myself or Joel at M2 gets 2 passes after Yellowstain runs to try to get a 9.4/9.7 if he doesn't.

Craig

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
srt10x3 said:
Either Lakeland, or Orlando..

Within 3 passes.

I reserve the right to drive it (or Joel at M2) on the 4th or 5th pass if he doesn't make it.

I'll take that $20K bet, single pass, Orlando, Right Lane.

Craig

If it's within 3 passes....there won't be a 4th or 5th pass for the bet ??? And I guess you have to do this in the right lane at Orlando too :idea:
Is the car still a T56 ?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hey No Man, what is with the fat jokes, more chins than. Nothing wrong with being a large mammal. Some say it is a sign of success!!

To all the doubters I CAN drive my car very well.

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
yellowstain said:
Hey No Man, what is with the fat jokes, more chins than. Nothing wrong with being a large mammal. Some say it is a sign of success!!

You are correct sir. You would be highly revered in the Dinka tribe. :thumb: They even have a contest to reward achievement in this area. Any chance you are part Dinka? The relevance it has to this forum is purely from the standpoint of how much extra HP is required to overcome the initial inertia. :cool:

·
Registered
17,224 Posts

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
yellowstain said:
Im fat, you're thin, you rich I am poor, your cool, I,m a jerk.

Okay you win
I'm not trying to win. You seem like a cool guy with a fast Viper and I'm just trying to have some fun, you know trying to fit in. My car is stock and it makes me feel inadequate. You and Chad have the cars I would like to have someday. I'm gonna run over and check out your car real soon. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
yellowstain said:

srt10x3 doesn't seem to have faith in your driving ??? What's up with that ?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh he can drive.. I'd put him in the top 8 on this board...

(note, I would never ride with him).. He's F'ing crazy.. 130mph through 441 traffic at 4:30pm.. No way...

Craig... Out

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Well, we'll find out this weekend at Doug Foley's driving school. With Doug's help and all day at one of the country's best tracks, we should see what he is capable of.

I say good luck. The faster everyone starts going, the better. It ends up making us all better.

See you there, ole yeller.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts