Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the big Yellowstain supporter that has bet 5000.00 that I will run
" Well " into the 9's. His viper ally name is srt10X3. What does he KNOW that you all do not ???? Wow! Kinda makes you wonder. Kinda makes you think.

How many days till the next event. Any one want part of this action ???

Brian You out there ??

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
no Heffner TT no care. 9's are sooooooo year 2001.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
What about the Roof deal? You still want some of that?????????????????????

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, you need to save your money. I am sure that you do not want any of what I got. I need to focus on the mission at hand. How bout Titles. ( joking)
See you next week for lunch. And I think it is Larry's turn to buy at Thai House or maybe Chuck's but certainly not mine.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I will call chuck and plan on eating monday or tuesday make sure Larry is available.

what exactly is the mission?????? To run a 9? I think that can be done, just not with you driving. :drive:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
yellowstain said:
Craig how fast is YOUR viper???

Though so.

Who the fuck cares, you act like 9's are a big deal nowadays. It's fast but....meh

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
what exactly is the mission?????? To run a 9? I think that can be done, just not with you driving. :drive:
Lets define "well into the nines"

What would that be ???? Better than a 9.75 ? 9.65 ?

David, missed you at Memphis......you've got to let that XM weather work for
you :nod: ....... or in this case, maybe not pay close attention to it :rofl:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Tony we would have had to fly way out of the way. I really missed the big show.

I might be flying tommorrow doing some training I might call and fly to ringold for lunch if you are in. if not this week next weeek for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Tony we would have had to fly way out of the way. I really missed the big show.

I might be flying tommorrow doing some training I might call and fly to ringold for lunch if you are in. if not this week next weeek for sure.
I may be in Clearwater next week.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Poopstain

When you prove your car can even run in the 9's then we'll see. :smooch:
Now go back to those mickey mouse car shows you hang out at :rofl: Remember I've got a big advantage in weight. :rofl:
Have you changed that dash yet?????????? :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Again with the name calling. Sticks and stones Brian. That's the great thing about betting and the car not been seen yet. Are you not wanting to bet?? If I remember correctly it was just the other day when you and Kevin with UGR were inisting that money be put up at the races. Well here's money. If it is too rich for your blood I am sure you the two of you can split the bet between yourselfs. Maybe have 5 of you split it up. The cars is not proven. Now is the time to BET. If your are confident that the car is slow then put up or shut up !!! " when the car runs 9's we'll see " you stated above. See what? A wicked fast viper? I want to see you hand over 5000.00 bucks or at least your share. As far as your weight advantage great. Glad you feel confident.
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :thumb:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dr Roof said:
I will call chuck and plan on eating monday or tuesday make sure Larry is available.

David, are you buying at the Thai House? I'm in! Thats if your old V-10 Nationals running buddies are still invited.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey John I think it is a great day for Dave to buy lunch. Hey we can always invite Tom with First Horizan, he likes to buy !!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
yellowstain said:
Hey John I think it is a great day for Dave to buy lunch. Hey we can always invite Tom with First Horizan, he likes to buy !!!
Good idea, but Dr. Roof is making millions I mean Billions on us Floridians, he can cough up a lunch for a few of us.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Lucifer said:
He owns a SRT-10 Ram, not a Viper.

:lolcry:
Hey fuckstick, get a clue. I own a 2002 Red GTS (Mint, 1000 miles, Australia Edition from Woodhouse) and a 2001 GTS from Macedo Motorsports which I just purchased today. In edition to that I have a string of exotic cars that you can't even pronounce.

Now back to the matter at hand. $5K that Yellowstain's car runs at least a 9.7 and another $5K he hits a 9.4 or better. Any takers... Thought So.

Craig.... Out.
Oh, and here is my baby BIATCH...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
srt10x3 said:
Now back to the matter at hand. $5K that Yellowstain's car runs at least a 9.7 and another $5K he hits a 9.4 or better. Any takers... Thought So.
I might can put something together on that. With Yellowstain driving ? What track ? How many tries ? Nothing against you or your car Yellowstain.

Those questions have to be answered to move on with this.

I bet $20,000 that my car (b/w Viper) will go an 8.99 or better.....any takers ??

1 - 20 of 47 Posts