Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to check out a 2000 GTS, my hopes are sky high! Anyone near there want to check it out with me? I'll be with my dad.

Thanks.

- Mike (716-799-5907)

·
Registered
402 Posts
I see you have a 716 area code and u went to UB...U still In buffalo?? also. did u end up buying that viper? I'm looking for some local forum members and found none so far

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No someone else scooped it up, and I'm currently not an owner, I have a budget of 38 grand and am hoping to seriously purchase something by April so I can drive it up here without snow, or get it trailered without it being covered in salt cause I'm too much of a cheap prick to pay for an enclosed one.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't blame ya. Mine is currently being shipped up here from texas as we speak. Unfortunately its in an open car hauler. I just hope the guy put the car on the top and not the bottom where itll get chipped to fuck. That's a good budget, u should have no problem picking one up now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.