Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
NO! Let the fascia paint breath, repaint when it gets nasty. Find a good paint/body shop guy you trust. I got mine removed, stripped, repainted, and installed for $250 in my old hometown. Around here in Dallas, my quotes were $600-$1200.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just had a clear bra put on my car. They came to my house and did the whole front end including part of the hood and the mirrors. Cost about $700. The site for the company is www.clearbrari.com they should have somebody in your area that does it. After a long highway trip I look at all the crap I have to wipe off the front end and I'm glad I had it done. Barely noticeable and keeps the front end looking like new!

Ray G.
96 GTS blue/white

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think it depends on the color of your car. I had a sample of clear bra put on but I thought it looked bad on my Dark Sapphire Blue GTS. Too noticable as compared to silver, yellow (lighter colors). I bought a bra for long road trips and yes it's a pain to put on off and looks like a big condom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.