Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
i dont get it when i want to put rims on my truck i get called ghetto

white viper said:
i dont get it when i want to put rims on my truck i get called ghetto
Whaddaya want?? I said they looked like ass, just like your truck. Yeesh.

The Grill pronounced 'Gree-Yill' is Mad Tight Yo! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

The wheels on the second car are sweet! I've always been a fan of the 120 spoke rims sans spinners. The grill also looks much improved on yer buddy's car. My father is in the process of getting the 300C as well so I'm watching this thread with more than a casual observance. J-money, please provide a site link to where the 300C grill can be found or other add ons. I'm trying to steer him towards the metallic mint green 300C. It has the classic color and quite a few too many upscale cars are already sporting silver. We gotta do something different. Maybe Hydraulics! or a Gold Package!:lolcry:

Keep the pics comin'

Thanx,

Jay "Bling Bling" K.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
J-Money /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Alright , heres the deal about the group buy. I couldnt get a real discount on these things because of such a high demand for them, but I was able to get shipping waived which is like $20-25. So the total price, out the door, is $265. They are based out of Michigan and should be receiving some grills as soon as this upcoming week. I have already ordered mine and you guys should hurry up and get in line!! Heres the info

Aidi Restyling
Saginaw, Michigan
989-790-1556

Ask for CHRIS, and definately mention the group puchase and the free shipping.

I copied this from an email.

I love the look of the new 300c. But it needs a "deep dish rim"

I can't wait for a SRT version of it to come out. I think it'll be a SRT-8 Should be a M5 fighter. But it'll need atleast 550hp. I don't know if dodge is going to try and get that kind of power out of the hemi's or if they'll use a M-B engine. We'll see.

That was the show car, and it was supercharged.

Boy, thanks for all the photos, as this really gave me some good ideas. We just got in a cool Vanilla 300C, and we haven't modded any of them ( they leave too fast ). I do think we need to keep one around and do the 22s,as all of these dress out better than stock.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper

alexws6 said:
[image]http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3053IMG_0794.jpg[/image]
Those rims are SICK! What brand are those? I'll take a stab and guess Brabus/Startech?? Regardless, they are Mind Blowing! :bowdown: :bowdown:

That LOOKS good to me right now...but im guessing that my opinion is going to change. When every ghettofabulous "$45K a year millionaire" hoodlum down the street has peddled enough "pharmeceuticals" and driving around in a 300C with that mesh grille in a poser attempt to be pimpin what he considers to be a "budget bentley", Id be embarrased to get in it...let alone own it.

WAR BENTLEY DOESNT START WITH A "C"

JGK95 said:
alexws6 said:
[image]http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3053IMG_0794.jpg[/image]
Those rims are SICK! What brand are those? I'll take a stab and guess Brabus/Startech?? Regardless, they are Mind Blowing! :bowdown: :bowdown:
Not sure what brand they are. If you actually look at them, they go with the car very well. Especially in comparison with most of these blingbling rims that are just thrown on cars for the sake of having chrome.

Although, as nice as they look, I agree with Smokin. I'm already seeing a ton of them around. The V6 models dont help the problem either. :sleeping:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.