Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats Brian. I was looking thru some threads and it just dawned on me how much you guys beat the old s/c record. Even though I was there to see the runs the car made, it seemed everyone's attention as of late has been on the tt cars.

I know yall have a few plans for the car "this" year and I am thinking we may be seeing the first 8 second s/c viper. The car was running great and I hate a halfshaft let go. It would have been an exciting finals. :thumb:

Happy New Year
John

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
J DAWG said:
Congrats Brian. I was looking thru some threads and it just dawned on me how much you guys beat the old s/c record. Even though I was there to see the runs the car made, it seemed everyone's attention as of late has been on the tt cars.

I know yall have a few plans for the car "this" year and I am thinking we may be seeing the first 8 second s/c viper. The car was running great and I hate a halfshaft let go. It would have been an exciting finals. :thumb:

Happy New Year
John

Thanks John. I was very proud of how well the car ran. I too was disappointed the halfshaft gave up. Unfortunately, when I put those on my car I only had around 580-600 rwhp. I knew I needed stronger ones but decided to use them until they broke. Bad timing to say the least. The car is still having problems getting traction. Maybe I need to add the AEM and try using some traction control. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i agree, UGR is a topdog of a tuner with those SCs. brian, your car is nothing less than amazing and i dont see it being a nine second dog for long

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
not yet, i just got back from hilton head for the holidays so, the car is ready and is going to joe whenever he is ready for it, THEN the fun begins :D

i have already discussed my goals and expectations of the car for the 2005 season and i have NO doubt that joe donovan of PBJ (performance by joe) will succeed and meet those expectation(s).

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian

I will be interested to see how the AEM works on your car. I remember not long ago a 9 second pass was fast. Once a s/c car gets into the 8's all hell should break loose. :thumb:

John

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
J DAWG said:
Brian

I will be interested to see how the AEM works on your car. I remember not long ago a 9 second pass was fast. Once a s/c car gets into the 8's all hell should break loose. :thumb:

John

I will be too. Man your awful close to the 9's. With an even better 60' I think you can do it on your current setup. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
not yet, i just got back from hilton head for the holidays so, the car is ready and is going to joe whenever he is ready for it, THEN the fun begins :D

i have already discussed my goals and expectations of the car for the 2005 season and i have NO doubt that joe donovan of PBJ (performance by joe) will succeed and meet those expectation(s).

I hear ya! Joe will get you there. I think Joe is the most underrated tuner out there. He builds some fast cars and he's a heck of a nice guy as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.