Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who made the 5-point harness for Dodge that is in the 2K2 Final Edition ACR Viper?

Thanks!
-Wade

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Jackrabbit said:
Does anyone know who made the 5-point harness for Dodge that is in the 2K2 Final Edition ACR Viper?

Thanks!
-Wade
I don't think there was an ACR FE, although the harnessess for the 00-01 ACR were originally supplied by MOMO, who purchesed and marketed them from an Italian mfg company. You can also get harnesses from TeamTech.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
MOMO made the originals, another company made the Recall belts! I guess it was Breed Tech as BC mentioned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, the reason I'm asking is because a guy has a set for sale, but they don't include the lap belts, just the shoulder straps and submarine strap with the Viper latches. I was hoping I could find a place to sell me just the lap belts to complete the 5 point set. I called the dealer, but as usual, they were less than helpful. They did offer to sell me the whole 5 point setup for $1200. :punchdown:

Does Breed Industries sell to the public, or does anyone know if the belts in the 2K2 ACR are compatible with any other restraint system like Simpson Racing, or someone else I might be familiar with?

Thanks for all the help thus far!
-Wade

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
I'd be asking how the guy is selling ACR belts without the lap belts, WTF!

I still have my take-off ACR belts, but I don't think I'd split up the lap belts and such.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
_Mark said:

I still have my take-off ACR belts, but I don't think I'd split up the lap belts and such.
Are you interested in selling them? If so how much? I'm interested.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
go six point harnesses five points are yesterday. also, why get a partial set? TeamTech got the best

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
_Mark said:

Are you interested in selling them? If so how much? I'm interested.
Nope. I'm keeping all the car's original stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts