Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Congrats, they rate very highly, even against the ZR1 as an all round track capable and road car. Enjoy it.

Do you plan to tune it? There's always good gains from the LS and LT motors on a custom tune lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
Congrats. They are impressive, I got to play with one at Sebring a few weeks back. It was a 3 petal car and I really enjoyed it. It was so well rounded and polished. GM really took the time to finish up the calibrations of EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to u both! It has the a10 auto....very impressive. No tune....just bought a ported tb and am considering an intake....supposedly gain close to 40 rwhp with just those. I got a really good deal....$68k sticker...out the door $57k.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks to u both! It has the a10 auto....very impressive. No tune....just bought a ported tb and am considering an intake....supposedly gain close to 40 rwhp with just those. I got a really good deal....$68k sticker...out the door $57k.

Wow hell of a car for $57k!!!!

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
$57k OTD Wow !!! Congratulations ! I drove an SS when this gen first came out and was really impressed. I guess the question for Chevy at this point is whether or not they will join the 700 club like the Mustang and Challenger... Seems like Dodge and Ford get all the fanfare in this segment these days...

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amazing incentives in March for 2018 camaros. Same price as advertised on Cars.com, that's the price I bought it for. I tried to go lower and he said it's the lowest priced new zl1 on the East Coast....so I jumped at it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts