Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I’m new to this platform. I just got a 2016 SRT with 4K miles on it. Now I’m having issues with the power windows they work”randomly” but after some troubleshooting I kinda found what’s going on. Basically windows go up and down no issues then after the car idles or drive for mins windows stop working. Now, if I disconnect the battery for few seconds and connect it again windows will work again in Accessory Mode then when I start the car after a minute then they stop working. I never seen anything like this before.
Any advice Please!!!

· Landscaping Professional
14,178 Posts
There's not a lot of knowledge base on the GenV here. You should visit the VOA site, search window problems in the subforum, then read up a while. If you can't find a similar problem thread, ask away.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's not a lot of knowledge base on the GenV here. You should visit the VOA site, search window problems in the subforum, then read up a while. If you can't find a similar problem thread, ask away.
Yes, I just did that. Waiting to see if someone have something to say about it. If not I would have to take it to dealer. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts