Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
5D MKII, 17-40mm f/4L, 35mm f/1.4L, 70-200mm f/4 L.

As for editing, I don't recall, but it was extensive. All my work goes through Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5. The PSDs for this set had roughly 20-35 layers per file.
Jebus! not a bad set up... good work!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
What happens if someone who thinks they know someone famous signs something on a particular not so famous car?

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
An angel gets its wings?
Absolutely !

It reminds me of when I was a kid and my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Absolutely !

It reminds me of when I was a kid and my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

So are you saying you have wings.... :D

or

That you've had 1 too many red bulls today. :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Maybe you missed the post above....

Whipple.... Not Roots
yep...missed it. Still cool though. When was the last time you seen a huge S/C sticking out of a hood driving on the street? It's been ALONG time for me. I see them at the drag strip...but that's about it.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
I love it. Also, great photochops!

I'm ok with the LEDs but would run ice blue if any color at all.

Disclaimer: I'd like to disclose that I had no input into this car but did see it in a dream once and my name wasn't on it then either. I am also pretty sure I know somebody who may or may not be famous that knows absolutely nothing about this car. You heard it here first, it's a small world afterall

·
1,542 Posts
Wrong car and 2 year bump... Great post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
the more i look at this, the more it grows on me...or at least, parts of it. Sorry for bumping this lol

21 - 39 of 39 Posts