Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 2006 Red Convert that I have had since 2006. 63,000 miles, always garage kept, no accidents. I am 75 years old and it is a little hard getting in and out of it these days. Trying to get an idea of what it's worth.

· Registered
2005 SRT-10 Viper Roadster
8 Posts
I am looking to sell my 2006 Red Convert that I have had since 2006. 63,000 miles, always garage kept, no accidents. I am 75 years old and it is a little hard getting in and out of it these days. Trying to get an idea of what it's worth.
Assuming great condition I can't imagine letting it go for less than $40k, regardless of miles. But that's just my gut feel from browsing the major car listing sites... Not really an expert.

· Registered
2,881 Posts
If selling yourself I’d be listing for $55-$60k for starters. Like anything else prices can be dropped. Location is important & timing is everything. Quick no hassle dealer exchange he could have it for $45-$50.

Also not an expert unless you have an attractive female that needs her heart broken.

Reactions: VENUM95

· Premium Member
2,777 Posts
...Quick no hassle dealer exchange he could have it for $45-$50...
He would be lucky to get $40k for it from a dealer. I just read a discussion about this yesterday. Less miles (half) and i few others chimed in with what they were offered on their cars too (gen3/4 cars group). All less then 63k miles.

I got cash in hand and might be interested but kind of tied up with some issues right now.

If weather allows you just go down to the dodge dealer and get them to estimate it.

· Registered
2,881 Posts
^^1 owner Viper, clean, garaged, lightly used. I’ll stick by my estimate & wager a cold beer.

Oh Dodge dealer will take it in for $38 or so but “won’t be able to move it”. Sends to dealer buddy a state away who lists for $59.5 a week later.

Reactions: Motomaggot
1 - 6 of 6 Posts