Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
If you need help with shipping, I have a John-Boat ready to go! Never mind, I'm sure you're having the car delivered by a luxury ocean liner. We're playing along with you only because we're bored stiff, Stiff like...never mind.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Viperuk, you have to be an AE. NOBODY is that fucking stupid! Oh, and one more question... Are your teeth ugly and crooked as shit like all the other Brits? :eslab:

Reactions: Ripper

·
Registered
469 Posts
No need to argue about it...I will call him on his cell tomorrow.. :) and tell you exactly who bought it..and if he was from the UK :D

We met up for some lunch last weekend...

Till tomorrow!

-Red

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
No need to argue about it...I will call him on his cell tomorrow.. :) and tell you exactly who bought it..and if he was from the UK :D

We met up for some lunch last weekend...

Till tomorrow!

-Red
Feel free to call. I have nothing to hide. Who did you meet for lunch?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
If you need help with shipping, I have a John-Boat ready to go! Never mind, I'm sure you're having the car delivered by a luxury ocean liner. We're playing along with you only because we're bored stiff, Stiff like...never mind.
I have the shipping sorted. I use a company called DAS as they are the cheapest in the US. I have shipped quite a few cars with them now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Trust me? Dude, you have been caught lying some many times its not even funny anymore. Get a life...no, get a vette, it suits you better.
I have Vettes too and I must admit that my Z06 is a far better car than my Vipers. It is quicker and handles better. I am hoping the Venom will make it look silly though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I called my buddy and he did say it is going to the UK...I did not ask him the specific name of the buyer...I guess he knows him or something.

Wow..for once ViperUk might be telling some truth! :rolleyes:

-Red

·
Premium Member
9,940 Posts
I have Vettes too and I must admit that my Z06 is a far better car than my Vipers. It is quicker and handles better.
See how you keep posting these little jabs all through out your threads? Thats the proof that you're just trying to get a rise out of the people here. No one comes on a Viper specific site and makes statements like that for no reason. :nod:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I called my buddy and he did say it is going to the UK...I did not ask him the specific name of the buyer...I guess he knows him or something.

Wow..for once ViperUk might be telling some truth! :rolleyes:

-Red
Thanks for the post. Why people on here think you have to lie is beyond me.

·
Big Dawg
13,041 Posts
I believe you Mr. UK. I am sure that shop that is going to fix it will have it done for shipment at the end of the month. There is only a little damage, and should take just a few days to fix.:rolleyes:

I still wanna see the Carbon Fiber Viper, Mate!

PS,
My 2009 Viper is faster than your 08!:D

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
The Queen pisses standing up

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Thanks for the post. Why people on here think you have to lie is beyond me.

I think the reason why people don't believe you is because of when you lied about having an 08 Viper before they were being shipped out.

So, when you lie once, don't be surprised about people doubting everything you say.

Reactions: RedSrt007
41 - 60 of 88 Posts