Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES. YES. YES. DUDE, IF I NEW WHAT I WAS GETTING, THERE IS NO WAY THAT I COULD HAVE WAITED FOR THIS.
im from houston and i just got a new 2004 srt 10 roadster today my hre 547 wheels were put on and i have now past the 500 mile break in. lets just say that we need to get together and drive.
i have met two other viper owners and we plan to get together saturday the 18th let us no if you want to get in on this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
your zealous behavior is kickass. glad to see how happy you are about your car. just post pics so you dont get banned ok? come to dallas in that SRT and hang out here....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
I wonder if this was the SRT Austin posted pics of a couple of weeks ago. Red?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn. you all are tuff (pic) i will post some pics as soon as i can. also i did not want to mess with the handling of the car so i stayed with the stock size front 18x10 rear 19x13 this setup prevented me from getting the 547r's
as for the thread being worthless with out pics....... the threads purpose is to bring some horsepower together pics will be a little extra. i will try today to get some pics up.
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
We need full car pictures
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Im with everyone on that board, where is the full car pics? I just saw a rim, a side shot and your hand. :bonk: By the way, just to inform you, Red5 will be hunting you down soon. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
J DAWG said:
I wonder if this was the SRT Austin posted pics of a couple of weeks ago. Red?

Nope! /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
mwagoner said:
i did not take the pics. i just thought that they were better than nothing.
shit, how wrong i was!!!!!!!

NEVER be wrong again on this board, it will cost you tremendously! :punchdown:
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
AUSTIN said:
mwagoner said:
i did not take the pics. i just thought that they were better than nothing.
shit, how wrong i was!!!!!!!

NEVER be wrong again on this board, it will cost you tremendously! :punchdown:
......asshat
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,841 Posts
Sgt. Snatch said:
AUSTIN said:
mwagoner said:
i did not take the pics. i just thought that they were better than nothing.
shit, how wrong i was!!!!!!!

NEVER be wrong again on this board, it will cost you tremendously! :punchdown:
......asshat

BITCH, you tawkin bout me? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
FUSTFU
Joined
·
9,240 Posts
mwagoner, was I talking to you or was I calling our fellow ACCEPTED member Austin an asshat.....? I thought so, now shut the fuck up and get off the board.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top