Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see this?? this Cuda Viper is probably the most beautiful custom rod I have ever scene. I first saw this car on the March 2004 Super Rod Magazine, I just about pissed my pants seeing a MOPAR on the cover of a non mopar magazine, Finally some recognition. This is a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible that has been assimilated onto a 1998 Viper GTS Drive-train and complete Interior! Even rear end was transferred, exhaust system s 100% Custom as well from headers to the custom quad tail pipe. Ridiculous Amounts of power come from the engine via a Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger producing 650hp total...... (Thats low PSI) They even switched over the hubs, yes its 6 lug and will take Viper Wheels. The Break Rotors are from Baer's Eradispeed, They are Vented and Cross Drilled specifically for Vipers. The Michelin Pilots are wrapped around Colorado Custom Leadville Ace rims, 18x9.5 front and 18x12 on the rear. Of course it has the 6 speed T-56 and the engine sits 7 inches back into the firewall than the original B or Hemi engines that came with these cudas. There is just too much to talk about. The rediculous sound system itself has about 1700 watts.. Blah blah blah...... Look at Daves Pictures!!

Pictures from Daves 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Eng 1, http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav104_jpg.htm

Eng 2
http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav103_jpg.htm

Ext 1
http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav101_jpg.htm

Ext 2
http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav113_jpg.htm

Ext3
http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav109_jpg.htm

Int 1
http://www.dodgeboy.net/news/2004naias/pages/cudav102_jpg.htm

There are more all over the net, but the magazine shows by far the best.

·
Registered
543 Posts
It's pretty cool.

They could have done better without using the Viper dash. It doesn't fit well with the Cuda windshield frame, and looks like ass when the top is down or a door is open.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Coolest knock-off I have evar seen...Should have been a Coupe, calling it a GTS...or called it an R/T...

·
Registered
543 Posts
MG42pillbox said:
What are you talking about, its completely flush, the job was masterful Buy the Super Rod Magazine and you will see what I mean,
I saw the car months before it was in any magazine, and I still don't like the way the dash fits. /images/graemlins/freak

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
the dash looks like complete shit

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
MG42pillbox said:
take the shit outa your eyes
get off mopars fucking nut sack and realize that a 1/4" piece of plywood painted black with a fucking ugly-ass speaker looks like complete shit. I would also like to get picky with the hockey stick stripe as it is not the correct text and looks like shit too.

·
Out to lunch
10,529 Posts
MG42pillbox said:
You deny Mopar you Deny every major advancement in American automotive perseverance in the last 100 years.
Yes, the most major government handout in automotive history helped them persevere.

Dumbass

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
MG42pillbox said:
LMAO, :rofl: Man you guys take this shit seriously....... Get off Mopar? Shit,.... Get off this... /images/graemlins/saw You deny Mopar you Deny every major advancement in American automotive perseverance in the last 100 years.
BWAHAHA You're so fucking blind it's not even funny. What "major" advancements in automotive perseverance has mopar contributed to?

I'd say the #1 advancement was the assembly line and guess who came up with that idea?

You can honestly say the dash in that car looks good? The front spoiler looks like shit too.

Chrysler and dodge have got nothing but shit on the market these days. They should have called the ne hemi the fucking LS6 as 5.7 is a GM number.

Laughable.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"In order to keep up with the increasing demand for those newfangled contraptions, horseless carriages, Ransom E. Olds created the assembly line in 1901. and Guess who Made Mr Olds's Cars??? THE DODGE BROTHERS, ASS HOLE /images/graemlins/fu

MOPAR HAS SHOWN SUPERIORITY FOR 100 YEARS AND WHEN EVERYONE THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GO BELLY UP, THEY CAME BACK UNDER TIME UNDER BUDGET AND STRONGER THAN EVER. CHRYSLER HAS BEEN COPIED, CHEATED AND ENVIED MORE THAN ANY OTHER CAR COMPANY EVER, AND THEY RECEIVED MORE FAN MAIL FROM U.S. GIs AFTER WW2 MORE THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY, PERIOD. (YES MORE THAN WILLYS). WHO DO YOU THINK BUILT 90% OF THE TANKS AND 90% GENERAL PURPOSE TRUCKS, YOU MAY NOW KNOW THEM TODAY AS POWER WAGONS, WHO DO YOU THINK DESIGNED AND BUILT THE M-1 SUPER TANK DESIGNED IN THE LATE 70s. "YOU NOW KNOW AS THE ABRAMS".... The Only company to make it possible to go down down the 1/4 Mile 200+, Chrysler Held ever single race record of the 60s. Keith Black Hemis are exact copy of the 2rd Generation 1964 Hemi Design. The impeccable endurance record from Mopar is also Untouched, I have personally scene many LA Series small block go up to 1 Half Million Miles and not even have the heads taken off. The truck market itself would be nothing without Dodge, and the mid 50s and early 60s Imperials Made Cadillacs looks like run down chevys in comparison. 17 out of the rarest top 20 muscle cars of the 60s are Mopar. And as if there were even a point to mention the fact that from the early 60s to late 70s, 90% of vehicles chosen by the United States Government, F.B.I. and law enforcement were Made by Chrysler. Wow Chrysler sales went down because of unpopularity, your right they must suck then, even though there vehicles lasted twice as long as the average ford or GM, GOOD THINKING. Do some fucking research before you open you fat shit infested mouth, BITCH...... Ever heard of the Turbine Car? I bet you think Ford inveted that too right? I bet you think Ford Inveted the Internet even, your the kinda dumb fuck who has a kid and then wonders why it has 3 arms are 1 eye... Fucking your sister had nothing to do with that right? You dont know shit from Shinola, people like you make me want to track your ****** ass down, and take my truck and run your ass over until the street has a permanent red indentation. Seriously open a book once in your fucking life and you might know something of hat your trying to talk about. Dumb shit. WHAT Company do you think is making Ferd and GM Shit there pants now. Your nothing but Dumb Red Neck Ghetto trash.

"The new approach from Ransom, was to putting together automobiles enabled him to more than quadruple his factory’s output, from 425 cars in 1901 to 2,500 in 1902.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.