Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody can run 1BR3JR65223V500917 I would really appreciate it , I was wondering what kind of recalls <valve issue>= down on 40 horse. ANY info would be good it has 665 miles showing , it is red , located in Stillwater , MN. /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Basic warranty runs out May 2nd, 2005; powertrain warranty till 2008. No service history other than the C31 and C33 recalls. Does not show any info relating to valve issue. Last odometer reported to Dodge was 599 miles on March 10, 2004...........

DW

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
C31 involves replacement of the cooling fan module and the power steering rack and pinion if needed (I have yet to see a rack that needed replacing). C33 is an update to the body computer software. I could have the numbers flip flopped but I do know that is what those recalls are.

DW

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
stbsrtd said:
Craig-I have read a few of your posts , and man are you filled with negativity. Life is to short to be mad at dodge for building the srt-10 .
only towards the SRT-10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.