Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site, so if I'm not in the correct area, please forgive me. I have a question that someone may be able to clarify. Do the 2002 GTS ACR's fall into the 'Final Edition' class? Do they have the 'Final Edition' plaque on the console? Like most red-blooded males, I have always drooled at the sight of a Viper, but have just recently taken a more keen intrest in them. I have been watching several on ebay for the past couple of weeks. It seems like there are quite a few for sale right now. Is this normal, or is the market for Vipers not that good right now? As I have never owned a car like a Viper, it seems strange to me that so many that are for sale have so few miles on them (usually less than 10,000) why is this? I'll stop with the questions for now so I don't bore anyone, but if someone could help me with these questions I would appreciate it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the response. What would be a good price for a 2002 GTS/ACR, good condition, average miles? Does it hurt the value to hop one up? What is considered high miles...it seems to make quite a bit of difference. Is buying one on ebay pretty risky? Sorry for all the questions, but I don't know anyone who has a Viper, I live near Wichita, Kansas and don't see many around. These are expensive cars, and I'm trying to be careful and not get hosed. I really like the Red/white color 2002 GTS's. Thanks again :help: :help:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.