Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· A Luxury Once Sampled...
17,790 Posts
I'd like to see this as well since I've considered putting black stripes or ghost stripes on my 2000 Steely Grey.

Maybe one of the photoshop experts could fix us up.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the picture alexws6,
Are there anymore pictures of this perhaps?

And can anyone tell if those are the same size as factory painted stripes? They look a bit thinner then usual /images/graemlins/headscratch

· Registered
131 Posts
[image]http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3053poolviper2.jpg[/image]
you can barely see the stripes here. sorry bout the angle, i didnt take the pic.

its a guy here in houston's. the stripes are def. thinner than stock, not sure why he went that route.

howcome you dont like the clear corners? that car would look crappy with the big orange thing sticking out of all the silver and black.

· Registered
26 Posts
The car in the picture is mine. It's an 02 GTS with HRE 547R's and a couple of minor bolt ons.

The stripes and the clear corners both came on the car and yes (good eyes), the stripes are about 85% the size of the factory ones. May get around to getting them redone some day, but I'm just enjoying the car for now.

Future plans include headers, a Roe Blower and a small shot of gas!

Thanks and best regards,

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.