Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 RT/10 Owner\'s Manual

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a owner's manual for a 2000 Viper RT/10? I called the local Dodge dealer and they gave me the number for the DiamlerChyrsler press. Needless to say that it wasn't a good lead - they stopped making the manuals "a while" back. (BTW, the number they gave me is: 1-800-890-4038). Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these? I would prefer new but a decent used one will surely do the job.

Thanks so much for any leads that you all come up with! /images/graemlins/dunno

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 2000 RT/10 Owner\'s Manual

OK, so what a let down... i ordered this last week and i just got a letter in the mail saying that they are all out. So, having said that any 2000 RT/10 Manual links would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts

Try this guy he has a warehouse full of shop manuals and owners manuals. Email [email protected] Phone (260)744-1154 Fax (781)846-6358

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks for the post VIPERGTS, but no luck! Called Roth Auto, think I woke the guy up! He didn't have one in stock (wasn't expecting any either)... anyone else have a lead?

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts

I didnt think he would but it never hurts to ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.