Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellowstain is correct it is $100.00 for any Central and N. Florida VCA member and $200.00 for any VCA member from any state...... BUT you have to be a current VCA member.

Cudaman:flAG:

·
Registered
541 Posts
What the hell ??? here is a chance to race on a prepared track. The FASTEST track for vipers no less. twenty people are needed and only SIX have signed UP !!!

The track will be rented, instructors will be there ( some famous ) a VIPER only event and no ones going. How pathetic we are. Everyone is saying no races. Where are the races. Here's one for less than the rental of the track per car and no one wants to go. WTF over. Oh, you do have to be a viper club member to go. everyone who owns a viper should be a member, right!

Yellowstain out

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah , I said viper club member. I think that since there was little interest shown they opened it up. But check that out. The post for the event was not to long ago on viper alley.

Yellowstain OUT

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
yellowstain said:
Is anyone wanting to go !
Tell Larry to get my car ready. Maybe I can fly down and attend.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
RANT MODE ON:

I don't belong to the VCA...and I never will. The VCA can kiss my ass. I *tried* to get a membership. The commit about "That's your dad's car." and "You could never afford one." Pissed me off I will NEVER be part of the VCA. I made them feel very fucking stupid when I showed them the title in MY name.

WAR: DEATH TO THE VCA

RANT MODE OFF:

I'd love to show up and race but I have two small issues.

1.) FL is 3,000 mi away.

2.) My viper has a busted block.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.