Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20\" StarTech RIms and Pirelli tires For Sale.

For Sale:
4 - 20" startech rims with pirelli pzero tires -$6500.00
2 - Brand New 20" 345 rear pirelli pzero tires - $868.00

Current tires and rims have alittle over 4000 miles on them. fronts 95% tread, rears 70-75%. The last few used sets of startech and tires have sold at $6,500.00, so I cant get more than that. The extra rear tires cost me $908.00 delivered, so knock of the $40.00 delivery and were looking at $868.00 for a extra set of rears tires if wanted.

Rims are on my car sitting a Macedo Motorsports. Rims are perfect with no flaws. Please feel free to call Larrry Macedo for independent condition apraissal @
(407)246-6511 or [email protected]

Please take a look in my photo gallery to see pics of the rims if interested:
web page

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
Re: 20\" StarTech RIms and Pirelli tires For Sale.

SUPRAVIPERGTS said:
RedSnake said:
great price!

Great price? WTF? I can get that brand new and Chromed for the same price if not less than. In fact, I just called one of their dealers and I got quoted for $7,100, wheels and tires
well that must be from the demand going soft on these. a year ago they were 9,000 just for the rims from what i remember. they are the equivalent to Brabus monoblock V for the MB and 18" Brabus go for 6,000+ with tires. so, w/o doing research b/c i think the rims are ugly as hell on a viper, i thought it was a great price. if you can get them cheaper, fucking go for it. your viper will hate you for it later.

·
Registered
20,359 Posts

RedSnake said:
SUPRAVIPERGTS said:
RedSnake said:
great price!

Great price? WTF? I can get that brand new and Chromed for the same price if not less than. In fact, I just called one of their dealers and I got quoted for $7,100, wheels and tires
well that must be from the demand going soft on these. a year ago they were 9,000 just for the rims from what i remember. they are the equivalent to Brabus monoblock V for the MB and 18" Brabus go for 6,000+ with tires. so, w/o doing research b/c i think the rims are ugly as hell on a viper, i thought it was a great price. if you can get them cheaper, fucking go for it. your viper will hate you for it later.

Hmm - my viper hasn't said a word to me about having them on... :punchdown:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts

Confrontational said:
RedSnake said:
SUPRAVIPERGTS said:
RedSnake said:
great price!

Hmm - my viper hasn't said a word to me about having them on... :punchdown:

it doesn't dare............ /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/squint

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts

how well did it daily drive with the 20s on it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.