Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tony Armour, 1st in autox, high MPH street tires, 10.6 et on streets. I know that he won even more trophies but cant remember them all. Not only is Tony are really nice person to know but I really admire his overall mastery of Vipers and how to drive them. Others talk the talk and even walk the walk a little, 1TONY1 does it all the time. Congratulations on your showing in Columbus.

Tony

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i agree completely. he was the first individual i met at the first V10 nats and ive been glad to see him every time we meet since. always offers good advice when asked, and has helped me tremendously over the past yr and a half with my racing. an all around good person to know. if you cant get along with tony, youre definitely a class act fuckup

BTW, tony, i do kinda feel bad for leaving you standing still at the tree now three out of three times /images/graemlins/toothy (once in bradenton and now twice in ohio) but hey, all of us get slower as we age /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
BTW, tony, i do kinda feel bad for leaving you standing still at the tree now three out of three times /images/graemlins/toothy (once in bradenton and now twice in ohio) but hey, all of us get slower as we age /images/graemlins/toothy

Thanks Rich :smooch: I feel just as bad about blowing by you at half track /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I did suck on the tree this weekend :sleeping:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
LOL, bastage.

hope to see you and race you in La. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I wasn't going to Shreveport, but after all the fun in Ohio and learning that some are not going to VOI.......I may just have to make it.

·
Premium Member
19,653 Posts
1TONY1 said:
I wasn't going to Shreveport, but after all the fun in Ohio and learning that some are not going to VOI.......I may just have to make it.
How else are your going to try and take back MY Street Tire shootout crown /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.