Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,302 Posts
Sounds outstanding. I would say higher than most. New plugs(RC12ECC, Champ #438) and new wires might get a bit more.

Reactions: 1999WHITEFRC

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Your trap speed is pretty damn good. Picked up 6mph over stock. How have you not twisted an axle yet?

·
Premium Member
19,302 Posts
Your trap speed is pretty damn good. Picked up 6mph over stock. How have you not twisted an axle yet?
I have a few spares................ :D

Let me know if you want one

Reactions: 1999WHITEFRC

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I run it on ToyoR888's so 60ft are only in the mid 1.8's somehow I did manage a 1.76 60ft on them once. On Michelin Pilots it goes 11.90's with 2.0 to 2.1 60's. Also, I have drag raced stick shift cars my entire life so, once I leave the line its flat to the floor ,flat shifting till the end which helps a ton.

old video but its all I have. With my blue car I managed 11.54 same exact mods... but the mph wasnt as much as my Red GTS.... Red car a lot of mph for some reason.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So whats the hot set up on half shafts? I was reading about guys breaking UNITRAX... Driveshaft shop has some nice looking units. I just picked up a Drag pack, so I dont think I can launch it hard now without something breaking.... Also the with the 28inch tall tire I dont think the 3.07 gears will pull that, If I decide to go that way Ill have install some gears. Then, what about the diff?
View attachment 151874

1 - 9 of 9 Posts