Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is my first post. I spend a lot of time here and at the morg. Never posted here, so I am sure that flames will ensue.

Here goes: I picked up an SRT this week and will be selling my 96 RT. 35k miles, with Vipermania hardtop and windows. Added silver stripes, interior goodies, upgrade speakers and 12 disc changer and muffler delete. Motor is stock. Also comes with 3+ years and 40k miles on the extended factory warranty. New head gaskets, tranny within the last 1k miles. Warranty will cover just about any major repair. No paint work or accidents. It is in B to B+ condition with all of the TLC I have given it. Some minor interior wear. I love this car, but I can't keep both. I am thinking around $35k is a good deal.

If interested call 410-604-2040

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John. Buyer was contingent on someon purchasing his current car. It fell through and he traded to twinvipers for his snake. Oh well. Back on the market it goes.

Crab feast?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Vipermania. The car was in Hawaii before I bought it. If you mean service history, it was an early arrow rebuild (98 or 99). I just had the head and gaskets redone and a new tranny and oil pan.

I have also put brakes, belts, hoses, etc. on the car in the last 2k miles. A good look under its belly shows no frame damage or paint work.

It is a good car that has been pretty well cared for under my watch.

Did I answer your question?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts