Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part numbers for the engine control module and ignition control module connectors on a 1995? I'm trying to find the opposite side so I can make a jump harness for an ms3. (Can't find Tony anywhere) I see the numbers 16451 and 92197 on the plugs.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Finger Material property Gas Engineering Metal

Hand Liquid Fluid Finger Cosmetics

Photograph Musical instrument Finger Circuit component Wood

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
So you need the plugs? I have a Gen 1 harness with the plugs? I also have a ICM too

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
Then you're looking for a busted computer to use? I have the ICM only. The PCM usually sells for $2000 even broken

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping it was a Bosh or other common connector that I could buy the opposite side. I would hate to ruin a good computer to steal the plug. I guess worst case I can hard wire it in. Tony Finley used to make a plug and play set up but I can't find him or get ahold of him via e mail.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,398 Posts
I believe the larger module is known as a SBEC. It was Chrysler standard late 80s thru the introduction of the JTEC in 96. Millions of cars and trucks used the SBEC so finding donor connectors shouldn't be a problem.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
One more thing. Does anyone have the pinout for computers plugs? The 60 pin and the one below it?
Do you have a service manual? It should be in Chapter 8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts