Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local real estate developer and construction company owner bought the 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible from an English car collector, reportedly for more than $2 million.
Of the nine "Hemi Cuda" convertibles manufactured in 1971, the last year of production, Wiemann has the last one made.
He owns several other classic cars, including the first Hemi Cuda convertible ever made, in 1970.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2004/09/22/news/update/upd06.txt

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
I had heard that aprox. a year ago someone tuned down $750,000. for a 71 convertible Hemi and I thought was a mega amount. I guess I should put my 71 Cuda convertible for 2.1 million....oooops mine is 440-6 pack well I will take a lower amount 1.9 million. Any takers????

1971 is by far the nicest Cuda ever built, many things only produced on that 1971 year Cuda.... side gills, unique grill only that year...etc.

Well for that much money..... I have got 1 of 1 ever produced ...I sell myself for 2.2 million.... Cudaman is on the sales block.

Cudaman:flag:

· Registered
24,402 Posts
what craig said...

my buddy this year sold his 70 hemi cuda for $160K.....insane amounts of cash being paid for these mopars...I LOVE IT

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
to each his own. crazy money, man, crazy money. i find it kinda funny that some will pay so damn much for a car. i also find it stupid when some complain about numbers and shit not matching, to me, if it looks good and drives good it is good.

· Landscaping Professional
14,103 Posts
Cudaman said:
mine is 440-6 pack well I will take a lower amount 1.9 million. Any takers????

Cudaman:flag:
You didn't buy it from an eccentric old fart in San Antonio, did you?

· Registered
527 Posts
CUDA said:
actually it wasn't 9 made in '71, it was 7. i own #5
<cough>bullshit<cough>

That car pictured is a clone car that was for sale on Ebay not long ago. It was also featured in a Mopar magazine where it was clearly presented as a clone. You're going to have to do better than that ya jackoff. You don't own shit.

In fact, if you follow the address the picture is linked to, you'll find the site of the restoration shop that did the car, and they clearly state it is an original 318 car.

Anyone who is smart enough to own a 71 Cuda is smart enough to know how many were made and exist. 7 U.S. cars, 2 Canadian cars, and so far, 2 export cars known for a grand total of 11.

· Registered
21,933 Posts
EV2DEMON said:
<cough>bullshit<cough>

That car pictured is a clone car that was for sale on Ebay not long ago. It was also featured in a Mopar magazine where it was clearly presented as a clone. You're going to have to do better than that ya jackoff. You don't own shit.

In fact, if you follow the address the picture is linked to, you'll find the site of the restoration shop that did the car, and they clearly state it is an original 318 car.

Anyone who is smart enough to own a 71 Cuda is smart enough to know how many were made and exist. 7 U.S. cars, 2 Canadian cars, and so far, 2 export cars known for a grand total of 11.
Bingo :rofl:

I would love to see what other pics this fucktard could come up with of this car.

· Registered
137 Posts
Thin Man said:
Proving a sucker is born every minute.

not every minute

every second

vd..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.