Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,097 Posts
My son and Daughter were both driving at the age of 15. My daughter now 21 has and does drive one of my Vipers, no wrecks, no deaths. My son now 17 has had zero wrecks and zero tickets. Depending on the individual is what makes the difference. No one can make a blanket statement just because it is a Viper.
Just maybe this young lady has a head on her shoulders and can and will be able to handle her great Gift.
I sent my children to the Panoz safety school where they run fast, learn on a skid pad and much more. My Daughter has also gone through the Panoz 4 day race school and handles the Viper, Panoz and other cars with respect.
Being 15 in your shoes has nothing to do with her maturity at 15. Look at all the wrecked vipers at auction or just photos and the drivers were not 15, they were your age and yes I do know that most owners are over 15.

rohn

· Registered
2,097 Posts
Where does this guy say that he is 20 and hanging out with this girl.(oh someone reads the "profile".) He does use the words "friend" and "Helping"
What are you reading into this or is there other post that talks about him being more than a "friend". Maybe a neighbor, a friend of the brother, older sister or the parents. Maybe he works at the local speed or car shop, should she go to another 15 year old and ask for help?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.