Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
13 yes 13 SVTdubs VIDEOS!!!!! Includes many Vipers from members on this board!!!

click the link in my sig for the videos. They are on page 2 on the site. Some have been posted but most have not... let me know what you think!!!!!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
acrdakota said:
Sweet vids. I'm not sure who that Wayland guy is but he's got quite a nice pile of bricks.
He does not have the yellow 360 anymore though, now he has a red Challenge Stradale.

If you watch the start of the vid, after he pulls out the ferrari, the porsche above the Viper is the car in my avatar. Sweet car, actually all are sweet.
And he is a hell of a guy.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Tom,

As I told Whalen at the August meeting last year (sorry for the sp?) he's tracking the wrong car! The car in your avatar doesn't hold a candle to the Yellow GTS he brought to the meeting. It was a great get together of Dennis, Scotty, Isaac and others. I'm looking forward to this years round of meetings too!

Jay K.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
JGK95 said:
Tom,

As I told Whalen at the August meeting last year (sorry for the sp?) he's tracking the wrong car! The car in your avatar doesn't hold a candle to the Yellow GTS he brought to the meeting. It was a great get together of Dennis, Scotty, Isaac and others. I'm looking forward to this years round of meetings too!

Jay K.

Don't get another viper track car vs other track cars thread started. They are both awesome cars, the GTS is currently set up as more of a straight line street car.

But both would be awesome at the track if set up properly.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
tom86zt said:
That video is 2 years old. there are 2 more lifts in that garage now, and the porsche isn't in pieces. lol. And the garage was over half empty compared to today.
Yeah when are you gonna clean it up, huh? j/k :rofl: :rofl:

But you did look good in those shorts!!! heeheehee. Especially chasing B with the tires on the 4wheeler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.