Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS THIS THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL SRT10?

1088 RWHP AND 1166 RW TQ ON BOOST ONLY.

14 PSI, AIR TO AIR INTERCOOLER, 522 STROKER MOTOR, STOCK HEADS, STOCK CAM, STOCK ROCKERARMS, STOCK COMPUTER AND NO AEM. NO WATER/METHANOL INJECTION EITHER.

MAYBE ITS A VIPER SRT10 MAYBE ITS A RAM SRT10? COULD SOON BE BOTH...

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very nice, congrats :nod: :thumb: I'm surprised you didn't do heads and cam since you did a stroker bottom end anyway,

John Hennessey said:
IS THIS THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL SRT10?

1088 RWHP AND 1166 RW TQ ON BOOST ONLY.

14 PSI, AIR TO AIR INTERCOOLER, 522 STROKER MOTOR, STOCK HEADS, STOCK CAM, STOCK ROCKERARMS, STOCK COMPUTER AND NO AEM. NO WATER/METHANOL INJECTION EITHER.

MAYBE ITS A VIPER SRT10 MAYBE ITS A RAM SRT10? COULD SOON BE BOTH...

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
This wouldn't happen to be a red srt10 with a lowered drivers seat with about 300 miles on it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
very very imressive. now can you match those numbers or tweak them a little bit more on a GenII Viper without N02? if so, you may have just found another soon to be best customer...oh yea i just watched the Vid you sent me and are you still offering the CF version of the Venom Aero body package? one last question, does your TT systems come with any type of warranty? ive been researchin tuners and i noticed Heffners work comes with a warranty.
thanks and awesome work

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
KingsnakeVCC

warrantied against what?
breaking while racing on the street, the 1/4 mile and exactly who will judge the reason for the needed warranty when and if?
relationship with your tuner can be all the warranty needed. Go visit the shops, make a phone call, talk to there list of customers.
your name KINGSNAKE was a package offered by another tuner ='d no warranty.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
TRDSupra said:
Very nice, congrats :nod: :thumb: I'm surprised you didn't do heads and cam since you did a stroker bottom end anyway,
:stupid: I can understand not changing the cam to retain reliability and steathless, but the heads??? Sweet #s non the less :cheers: Off subject but is Aem availble for for gen 3 yet??? I'm getting that itch again to build the world's fastest and best super charger system :bangdesk: :lolcry:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heffner Performance said:
Not to hijack the thread but I think that we are the only ones that have a fully functional AEM on an SRT (meaning fully functional gauges and all). Nice work John. Will we be seeing this car at the Supra race?
Yes. See you next week.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heffner Performance said:
Is this the one that you and Justin Nenny put the AEM on? Let me know if you need a hand getting that traction control dialed in.
Nope this one has a stock computer and no aem. We put a 2.73 gear in the rearend too. The car is getting an auto soon so I am not too concerned about traction control.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.