Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RSI 510 ci stroker motor, 16 psi through the Paxton supercharger, air-water intercooler, fuel system... The owner stays low profile and doesn't want his name posted. CONGRATS to RSI, the new record holders for the most powerful all boost viper in the world. They still haven't sprayed the NOS, those numbers to come soon. You will be able to see this car in person in San Antonio at the Viper Shootout on Sunday. I will post the dyno sheet later on tonight after I scan it...
Peter

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Damn - those are some huge numbers. /images/graemlins/shocked I have a feeling there are a few Paxton Vipers out there that are going to lay the smack down on the track.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
eek

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Holy Crap, that is insane. It must get like 3 mpg, with a fuel pump the size of a fire engine's!

Did anybody compute the parasitic loss of the blower? I bet its more HP than most cars have.

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
Yowza!! Dem's some big numbers......whatcha gonna feed them ponies???

·
Registered
23,104 Posts
THATS amazing HP

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Wow!!! :thumb: Congrats to RSI and the lucky owner!

The real question is if it's remotely drivable on the strip - with 1220 HP at the crank the car has to be unhookable through fourth gear.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Hoooooolly sheeat! Way to go RSI. I can't wait to hear about the specs of this car, and even more importantly see how it runs!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL, you guys crack me up!!! OK, this is a 6 speed car, NOT an auto. John, you are a clever one aren't ya!!! Shit, with me driving it it would run a [email protected], with John Force, i'm guessing [email protected] :)
Very impressive IMO, it takes the most powerful all boost car title by over 140 rwhp!!! :eek:
Peter

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Shit thats some big big power. Dammit now I HAVE to send my car back for more power. Horsepower addiction begets horsepower addiction. Its fuckin an endless clusterfuck of spending money.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts