Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, they have done a 2004 SRT and with some motor work dynoed over 1000 rwhp. You can contact Carl at 973-333-6198 for specifics if interested! Now we got 5 twin turbo tuners fighting for our business, maybe that will drive the prices down!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Who is "XtremeMotorWorks"???

Certainly a nice accomplishment - do they have a website? Where they located? What are the details on the package? Fuel? What turbos? Motor work (if so, what)???

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Great numbers!

But there's way too many well known tuners out there to deal with opposed to a tuner I've never heard of nor knew existed before this post.

Anyone ever heard of them?

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
nope never heard of them. on top of that, a newbie posted, and the info is off the chart. I'LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
dansauto said:
Yes, they have done a 2004 SRT and with some motor work dynoed over 1000 rwhp. You can contact Carl at 973-333-6198 for specifics if interested! Now we got 5 twin turbo tuners fighting for our business, maybe that will drive the prices down!
Achieved with or without NOS.

Jr.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
DansAuto - this is a tough bunch. If you are going to make a post like this, post a dyno sheet backing up your claim or these guys are going to call BS hard and fast.

Whether there are 2 - 10 twin turbo choices in the market place, I doubt you are going to see any system that works for $15-20k. The cost of the parts and time involved in designing and producing these systems is just too high.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They have a web site, xtrememotorwerks.com, I also left thier phone number, I know of a couple places that have developed or developing turbo systems for Vipers, this is the second I have heard of doing SRTs. (the only other one is you John)

West Coast, Heffner, SVS, Hennessey, Elite, are all doing gen2 twin turbos, DLM I heard is also working on system. I just posted this as they do specialized turbos for cars boats and motorcycles. I do not have the dyno chart, but Carl can provide it to anyone with an SRT that is interested. No NOS, but they did do head work and lowered the compression.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
dansauto said:
West Coast, Heffner, SVS, Hennessey, Elite, are all doing gen2 twin turbos,
Correction: Jason Heffner has an SRT twin turbo system in fabrication and he'll be tuning it in the next couple of weeks. His current Gen2 twin turbo system is currently going through the initial tuning phases and is making really good power on a bone stock motor.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
dansauto, is this 1000 rwhp come from the same guy who didnt know how to plumb a fuel system and couldnt figure out what injectors to use?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no, the guy that his helping with my car ususally does Mustangs, this will be his first venture into Vipers I was trying to save some agervation by asking what other tuners had done. I am currently upgrading my fuel system myself with BG King Sumo pump, areomotive regulaotor, reid racing fuel rails and Siemens 65# injectors. I am looking for a dyno to help tune my car after we put in the Motec and found these guys. The did a SRT which was rare, so I thought I would share this info.

Danny

·
Registered
152 Posts
Problem with new viper tuners is everyone wants to jump on the money train. Viper tuners come and go. Look at Apex, great reputation for a short while and then like a light bulb, they are out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts