Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
There's something special about a really good NA motor, and that one would be welcome under the hood of one of my cars. Outstanding effort by Chev. There's not many engine builders in the aftermarket that would stand behind a street 632 at 1000hp. I'm impressed. Shame about dropping the LT5 though, it was a fine piece too

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

·
Registered
12,027 Posts
Not saying that its a bad motor, but nobody has taken them past 10K reliably that I know of.
Have the 3rd Gen Coyote in the truck, what a gem. And even tuned on 93 truck absolutely rips for a heavy loaded Platinum, not whipple'd yet. Love that block, rips in the truck, but so smooth, sounds better than sex, great gas mileage in real world driving (better than the 3.5 which is rated higher and better towing mileage at 6-8k lbs than the 3.5 which guzzles like an crappy running 60s block lol, that engine just drinks fuel towing)

Edit - someone just ran this, and we've had lifted ones on 35s trap even higher locally, nutz. Not even upgraded pulley or further tuned, things pry knocking at low to mid 10s at 135+ minimum. In a supercrew..... Lol. Coyote 4 life.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Photograph Tire

1 - 8 of 8 Posts