Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found a 1/14 scale Dodge viper RT/10 by JRL in my attic never been used. Its in the original box but cant say the box is in great condition. I was looking on the internet to see if it was worth anything but couldnt find any information on it.

If anyone has any information on it, I would greatly appreciate any info (history, range of price they go for etc...)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
19,394 Posts
I'll start with $1......................

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
I recently found a 1/14 scale Dodge viper RT/10 by JRL in my attic never been used. Its in the original box but cant say the box is in great condition. I was looking on the internet to see if it was worth anything but couldnt find any information on it.

If anyone has any information on it, I would greatly appreciate any info (history, range of price they go for etc...)

View attachment 38906

View attachment 38907
1/14 is a pretty odd size. You sure it's not 1/12 or 1/24?

Picture with 1st post? How did that happen?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Figured it wouldnt be worth much and It says 1/14 on the side of the box. But one can hope to one day score on a small find like this. Guess it will look nice in a glass case.:D

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I'll give you $2.73 + shipping

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
I Figured it wouldnt be worth much and It says 1/14 on the side of the box. But one can hope to one day score on a small find like this. Guess it will look nice in a glass case.:D
I was thinking it was a diecast, not an RC. The 1:12 diecasts seem to be selling for $80 or so when they come up on e-Bay. I think they are mostly Ansons.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 38906

View attachment 38907
Do you still have this? If so, are you willing to sell? I'd be happy to email you and negotiate a fair price.

KP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts