Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, has anyone had this issue with hesitation on 2nd and 3rd gear between 3500-4500 rpm? Wires are original and plugs are like 5 years old. Very little milage though. I have ordered new spark plugs and wires. I will also put a high end Injector cleaner. I hope this will work. Any thoughts or suggestions??? Thxs for the help in advance.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
What made you pick the screen name douchebag? What made you post in the wrong forum? Asking for a friend.

·
Landscaping Professional
13,950 Posts
Definitely put new plugs & wires on the car. It's about the cheapest tuneup you can do. How often do you run injector cleaner? I always do it about once a year. Check for engine codes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely put new plugs & wires on the car. It's about the cheapest tuneup you can do. How often do you run injector cleaner? I always do it about once a year. Check for engine codes.
I have ordered the parts. The previous owner said he never changed the wires as they are original but has changed the spark plugs and he did the injection cleaner once or twice in 12 years but hardly drove the car. I will do all of this by next Friday as the parts will arrive by Wednesday next week. I will also plug to the computer to see if there are any codes. Thxs for the advice. I was on the same path.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts