Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\'01 stock RT/10 ran 12.16

Took the Viper to Englishtown last Friday. It's a 100% stock 2001 RT/10. On the first run I wound up running 12.168 @ 112. The low trap speed is because I missed 4th and I coasted through the traps. I wheel hopped badly when I banged 2nd. This could have been an 11 second run if not for the two errors. These cars are incredible.

I had loads of fun racing Jeff (twinvipers) in his Porsche. Can't wait for the cool Northeast fall temps. I'm gonna get this car well into 11s.

Jeff, I spent most of Saturday at Cartek. Better bring your "A" game on, bro /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Re: \'01 stock RT/10 ran 12.16

Had a great time with you...spent some time this morning trying launch the Porsche without all 4 wheels spinning(had fun).

Our little 9 second Viper/Vette shootout will be great.

I think we should rent Atco to do this. Maybe Evan Smith would like to join us ?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I can't wait to get my Z back. It's gonna be a blast.

Yeah, it'd be nice to get Evan to come down with us. I think that Cobra that races with you is going to be our ticket. He's a die-hard Ford fan so we need to bring at least one fast blue oval with us to Atco.

I have to call Joe soon to reserve a few October/November/December rental dates. They go pretty quickly.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

Any dates you rent the track, I'm in.

My friend with the Cobra will go also. He won't stand a chance against us...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

12.35 with a shitty 60'. I 60 footed it a 1.8 on time and missed 3rd. It would have went 12.0-12.1 that pass.

Putting an ECU upgrade and B&M shifter in as we speak. I think the car will go 11.60-11.70's when I figure out how to launch this thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts