Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,177 Posts
If you want to adjust ride height and don't want to spend all day doing the alignment yourself, just have a shop do it. Costs me $250 for a race shop to do it and they do them all day long.

· Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Yes, that is what I was saying. If you do your own alignment and corner balancing too, then go for it.

I work on my own car too, when it makes sense to. To do that job myself would probably take me a full weekend and I don't even have the scales nor the shock tools. I have a great race shop though here that specializes in just suspension setup though, and they can do it in half a day for $250.

· Premium Member
5,177 Posts
If you track, you may want to call and talk to JonB about spring rates. I have a freind with a saphire acr and he said the spring rates are almost dangerous - and the first thing he did was swap them out with something better. I'm no expert because I have a '99, but I know JonB has a yellow acr and he's familiar with the issue.

Just another datapoint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.